Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Florida Turn Signal

I commute 1 hour a day to work, I know not the smartest thing but things happen to turn out differently than you like. The drive isn't so bad. The bad part is that every day at some point I get stuck behind the guy who wants to go 10-15 miles an hour under the speed limit. And drive for 10 miles with his turn signal on which drives me crazy. I've left early, I've left late, it doesn't matter it happens every day. I feel like Jim Carey in the Trueman Show. Every slow driver in my path just sits at the end of their driveway waiting for their cue to move out and get in my way. It wouldn't be so bad if I could pass them, but it just so happens that my course to work takes me the opposite direction of everyone else in the morning and on the way home from work. In a week or two I think I'm gonna turn into a salmon for going against the flow all the time. Now I remember why I hate large populated areas. Give me my acres of corn and cows and I'm a happy man.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Mom (Leah) said...

We have a house to rent, across from the cornfield. And grandpa's farm is for sale. Just stating the facts.

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home