Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Take your ball and go home!

Ok first let me say I not knocking anyone's playing ability or anything like that. Now with that said, HAHAHAHAHA!!!! This past Sunday's loss by the Patriots is probably one of my favorite moments in football. It's in a dead heat with last years loss to the Colts. I'm sure they are a good people but I can't stand them. They are a bunch of cry baby loser's in my eyes and their coach is the worst one. I hope they all get fined for leaving the game early like they did. And now Brady and Moss have both pulled out of the Pro Bowl for "sore ankles". Yeah right more like sore egos. Maybe now they won't get such a swager like they usually get. The best part about this whole thing isn't about the players but the fans. I read colums on Fox Sports' Online section. At the end of every news article the public is allowed to leave comments. Some people comment about the story but the forums usually turn into a mudslinging campaing that would make any politician proud. The worst offenders this year have been the pats fans as they ripped and reamed every team the pats played, even on weeks they didn't play that team. They kept running their mouths about the perfect season and how the pats were better than everyone else. I was just sitting back like some other people waiting for this to happen, gather ammunition. So Monday after the loss it was hell unleashed. Every pats fan was running for cover and some, that voiced their opinions the greatest while the pats were winning, didn't even show up. It just goes to show you becareful what you say, and also how a fan base can ruin the reputation of a sports team. Just like the Ohio State Buckeyes, good teams, nasty fans. So in short pats lost, I'm happy, another Manning won the Superbowl, and the world is right again. Oh yeah and Eli didn't deserve the MVP, the Giant's defense did.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eli deservesd it as much as Peyton did last year. Last year should have been a co_mvp between Addai and Rhodes. But I'm glad it was Eli because he has been crucified by the fans and papers over the las 3 years. So while it wasn.t perfect or pretty, he got it done. And for that, he gets?props in my book.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home