Saturday, February 09, 2008

So long, Farewell...

So I went to the movies the other night and there happened to be a poster up for The Dark Knight. For those of you living in a cave, this will be the last move Heath Ledger will ever appear in. First of all let me say I love Heath as an actor. He is one of my top actors to watch. While I was looking at the poster it occured to me, sadly this movie will not be popular because it is a good movie with a good cast (ie. Christian Bale and Gary Oldman). Rather it will be popular because it is Heath's last performace. I find this to be a shame cause like I said he is a really good actor. Just watching the previews gives me chills cause he is so creepy as the Joker. He may even give Jack a run for his money. I'm just so afraid that this will be another The Crow , popular because Brandon Lee was killed during the fimling, or Queen of the Damned , Alisha's last performance before her plane crash. It just saddens me that his acting will be overlooked simply because he died tragically. I will go see it cause it has 3 of my top actors and the first one was a great movie. So I guess I'm just saying if you go to this movie please go because it will be an awesome movie with a great cast and not because it's Heath's last performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home