Saturday, February 02, 2008

I want that job.

Ever wish you could have a job where you could screw up completely, be absolutely wrong but still keep your job. Well I have the job for you. Become a news weatherperson. They are wrong all the time and yet keep their job. Is it really that hard to predict weather or do they just try to make it seem that way. Case in point: This past Thursday night almost all of the Indianapolis news stations had their weather people predict anywhere from 3-10 inches of snow for most of central Indiana. Did this happen, well in some places. But in the place I am currently living, which was predicted to get 6-8 inches, we got a whopping 1 to 1 1/2 inches. Oh noes that's too much snow for me. Come on really I can understand being a little off but that's just rediculous. And to think I was actually looking forward to that much snow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Or better yet, they don't even have to do anything. That stuff is all done by computer anyway. They just stand in front of a screen and point. Seriously, is it that hard?

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home